Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=3308
My cell phone:

While my phone is not actually my life, it is a part of me. It seems silly for me to say that, but I don’t think there is a single person who can say they have seen me without my phone. It is not the exact phone itself, the Huawei Ascend II, it is the fact that it is a phone, a smart phone. It is me. It fits into my life, my schedule. I can jot something down in my notes when I need to remember something, call my FiancĂ© when I miss him or to see where he is, to call on jobs, to check my email, to communicate my friends and family.  My phone is my connection to the world. 


http://www.walmart.com/ip/Always-Forever-Platinaire-Round-Diamond-Solitaire-Accent-Ring/19581302
My engagement ring:

My engagement ring, a small ring with a small diamond. It does noes nothing but sit on my finger and look pretty to be honest. It itself is not what defines me but what it symbolizes does. It symbolizes that I am taken, that I am going to be married, going to be a wife. It symbolizes that I am in love, that I get to spend my life to my best friend. So while the ring itself does nothing, it symbolizes one of the biggest parts of my life.  

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, all seven seasons. I own all seven seasons of B.T.V.S. While it may seem strange to some people that this an item that defines me, being a TV show, but anyone that knows me knows I love this show, knows this was the first show I was ever obsessed with and knows I own every season of this show.   I think in a way, it does say a lot about me, my open mindedness, my love for action and wittiness, also my belief in different cultural, paranormal things. I will go and watch this show about twice a year and spend about two weeks (depending on my schedule) watching it straight through each time. If really is me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment