Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content



My new brand of soda is GoGo Soda, Go to the Party. This brand of carbonated beverage will be directed and sold mostly to high end bars and clubs where they can be used as a mix drink or they can be drank straight. They will come in three flavors, GoGo Lemon Soda, GoGo Blue Attack (blueberry), and GoGo Ginger-ale. The lemon and blueberry soda are meant for vodka to create the two drinks, lemon drop and violet. The Ginger-ale is meant to be mixed with a whiskey and is caffeine free for a more sophisticated touch. For my creative content, I want to start with advertising my soda in an 8oz can, not too small for consumption, but not too big for mixing drinks so that the rest of it does not go flat waiting to be mixed with another drink. I intend to use part Photoshop and part movie maker to create a sound effect commercial. To create the exact design I want I may first be painting my design and then photo shopping it to the commercial. I want to show the flavors as a group, close up individually, and paired with each alcohol mix. I would mostly have some imputed sound effects to make it more than just a slide show and more of a cohesive commercial or story board. While this is a beverage that could potentially go into grocery stores, I want to first and foremost go with the fact that I will be selling this brand to high end nightclubs and want to keep it party and energetic but still sophisticated. As though someone paying top dollar will still want this soda, so I intend to use a lot of black and white to give the feel of rich and sophistication.

No comments:

Post a Comment